Simple steps to Book Train Tickets using IRCTC mobile app. Step by step to Book Train Tickets via IRCTC Using Your Smartphone. How to book a ticket through the IRCTC Rail Connect APP. Train Ticket Booking Online Using IRCTC APP
Online Train Ticket Booking
Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is India’s best public sector Company that provides ticketing, catering, and tourism services. The sector manages the Indian railways’ services through multiple platforms like websites, mobile apps, and counters. IRCTC serves customers through commuter and cargo services. Passengers can book their travel tickets to any destination within India. The services are affordable, convenient, and fast through computer and mobile devices.
With digital transformation, IRCTC Company is shifting from manual operation to online systems. The Company has established digital platforms such as mobile apps, a website, and e-payments apps like Paytm. The online migration has helped accommodate millions of residents and eased train booking services. Today most people have smart devices that allow users to venture into different platforms online.
The IRCTC has developed the IRCTC Rail Connect app (mobile app) available in all operating systems. The app is easy to download and utilize without major skills. Interested users can download the app and book tickets fast without visiting the IRCTC counters or railway stations.
Download IRCTC Rail Connect APP
Train ticket booking app apk download
|Android Users||Download link|
|Iphone Users (IOS)||Download url|
Train Ticket Booking Online Using IRCTC Mobile APP
Step by step to Book Train Tickets via IRCTC Using Your Smartphone
- First, download the IRCTC Rail Connect mobile app on your mobile device.
- Install and complete the registration process.
- Next, create a log in credentials to proceed with any IRCTC services.
Login IRCTC train ticket booking 2023 IRCTC Rail Connect app Process
- Once registered, open the IRCTC Rail Connect app on your device.
- Enter your log in user ID and password to access the page.
- Select the “Plan my bookings” option, and enter “departure station and designation station details.
- Next, enter the date you wish to travel and select the “search trains” option.
- The system will open a list of trains, time of departure, and availability/non-availability of stocks.
- The availability section will be categorized based on classes (sleepers class, A/C, etc.)
- Select your preferred class to open the price.
- After choosing the train and class, press the “passenger details” tab to continue.
- The app allows users to book tickets for six adults and two infants in a single booking.
- Enter your destination address and other requirements as directed on the app.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and press the “review journey details” tab.
- Check all details; if okay, click the “proceed to pay” tab and fill in the captcha code.
- Select your preferred payment mode: credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or internet banking.
- After payment, the tickets are available in the transaction history section.
- Users can download and print out a copy for reference.
The booking process is quite similar to the IRCTC website. Commuters can open the portal for fast booking, cancellation, and other train-related services.
Train Ticket Booking Online Through IRCTC Website
Ticket booking via the website portal
- Go to the IRCTC website portal https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search
- Select the “plan my bookings” option under the “train ticketing” section.
- Enter your journey details, such as date, train, departure, designation, and more.
- Next, click the “search trains” option to avail the list of trains on the screen.
- Choose the train and enter passenger details.
- Users can also add passengers by clicking the add option to proceed.
- Next, select the “Review journey details” tab to access all information about the journey.
- Confirm the details and press the “proceed to pay” tab.
- Complete the payments via credit card, e-wallets, internet banking, or debit card.
- Can I book multiple tickets for friends or family on the mobile app?
Yes, the app allows six adults and two infants to use a single booking.